Well, I’m true to my word! Then again, I am always. Well, most always. Except when I’m playing poker. It’s a very permissible environment but I won’t go on and on but I will tell you that I once bet my bra in a $5/$10 no limit live game at Commerce Casino in L.A. (I won.)
Welcome to the new look of Redhead Writing! We worked over the weekend and I want to thank a few people for making this happen:
- Courtney over at JudithShakes Designs for the theme bling
- Erin Pheil and Josh Petrucci at TimeforCake for the behind-the-scenes work on the move from the dev site and some plugin debugging
- Cali Harris for her tireless work into wee hours editing posts to get formatting up-to-date
The new site is still a work-in-progress and you can look to see this pubescent gal’s figure fill-out by the beginning of May. Till then, here are some cool new features of Redhead Writing for you to explore:
- Fan of my weekly Bitch Slap series? You can find the entire collection in its new home on a dedicated tab for easy reference.
- Have you heard about Redheaded Fury? Well, it’s my personal blog and it’s new home is here on Redhead Writing. Read my ramblings back to 2007 in their very own category and on a special page.
- Like Porn? You know you do. You can read all of my top-rated/commented on posts on the Porn tab.
- Do you like my new favicon?
- Check out the Blogroll. I’m running the Collapsible Blogroll plugin, which worked right out of the box and I totally dig.
- Related Posts: I’m running the Thumbleated Related Posts plugin, which is admittedly a bitch. While it pulls the first image in any posts as its thumbnail, it won’t pull images with captions. We spent the day yesterday pulling image captions and updating alt text. Entirely sucky and it still seems to be performing questionably.
- Bookmarks – So Sexy! At the end of each post, you’ll see the Sexy Bookmarks plugin. I like it a lot , Jen-ney (in my best Forrest Gump voice).
So now, if you’re not a subscriber to my RSS feed, use the handy box at the top right of any page on the site. RSS, email – your choice. You can also find quick links to my Twitter and Facebook Fan Page there as well.
As always, thanks for reading – we’ll see you tomorrow!