“We spent a couple of years trying to pin down our brand identity and succinctly let the world know what we do. Erika did it in a day. She galvanized our team, helped us to find our voice and quickly align around our new brand positioning. No B.S, just straight talk in plain language that has helped us engage with new and potential clients in a thought-provoking way.”
— Jay Sharman, CEO – TeamWorks Media
(clients include The Big Ten Conference & The Harlem Globetrotters)
Feeling stuck. It happens to brands and companies of every shape and size.
The only decision YOU have to make is whether you want to stay stuck or get UNstuck.
That’s what I do for people — I get them UNstuck.
I created RHW Media in 2009 and since then, I’ve been fortunate to work with people who aren’t satisfied with being stuck. Here are just a few ways I’ve helped companies and brands get UNstuck and from where they were to FUCK YEAH:
- Discovering Your Audience: When an international manufacturer of high-end auto accessories couldn’t imagine why people weren’t coming to their Twitter and Facebook pages, I showed them why. Today, they’re talking to their audience — and on their audience’s terms.
- You’re Selling WHAT?! When you’re an online retailer for cremation urns, how do you sell death? Well, you don’t. Since the company’s launch in 2009, they’ve seen business double each year and have one of the most extensive educational communities about cremation, and have seen a 500% increase in custom memorial orders (the most profitable segment of their business). All these wins? The results of well-planned content, SEO, and overall marketing strategies working together.
- We Hate US. When Florida’s largest employee benefits specialty firm (read: health insurance broker) hated the way they sounded in all of their marketing efforts, they dialed-up a gal with a no-hold-barred blog. Today, they have a unified brand message across their entire online presence — one that’s loved and rings true with every employee and customer they’ve committed to serve.
- Out of Bandwidth: You’re a Silicon Valley startup. VentureBeat, The Washington Post, and Inc. Magazine have all written about you. But how do you develop a coherent content strategy that drives leads when your small but growing staff is tapped to the hilt? You call Erika.
“Erika had an uncanny ability to take what was inside my head and translate it into a brand. She’s a partner for life.”
— Joe Part, Founder & CEO – Alltrust Insurance
(Florida’s largest employee benefits specialty firm)
Strategic Services from RHW Media – An Overview
Here are some ideas on how Erika can get you UNstuck. What makes Erika smile when she gets up every day is the look on her clients’ faces when they don’t feel stuck anymore.
- Branding Strategy
- Discovering Your Brand Voice (WHO do you want to be?)
- On-Site Workshops (I prefer to teach my clients to fish)
- Brand & Company Messaging
- Content Strategy Development & Execution
- Web Copy Audits
- Social Strategy Audits
- Brand Evangelist Strategies
- and more
“I have been able to work with Erika on two projects: copywriting for our site and our big launch at DEMO Spring 2011. She is incredible at understanding the tone of the message we want to come across. That combined with her creativity and solid writing skills make her an awesome partner for us. We will be working with Erika in the future!”
–Matt Warta, CEO – GutCheck
(Winner – People’s Choice Award at DEMO Spring 2011)
Get Your Company UNstuck – The First Step Starts Here
There are two great ways to get ahold of Erika:
CALL ME at (720) 295-4882 — anytime between 9AM and 4PM Mountain Time, Monday through Friday